3 Tips for How to Finish a Project Fast
1. Pick Suppliers with a Quick Turnaround Time
Many contract dealers require 6-8 weeks to source used brands but companies like Envirotech need as little as 3 weeks. Choose a dealer that can source furniture from a wide variety of brands, and you’ll be able to choose from a massive selection to fit your vision but still make a tight deadline.
2. Find a Supplier That Removes Old Furniture
One of the biggest headaches for anyone dealing with office moves is dealing with the old office furniture. And if you want to discard office waste responsibly, it becomes an even bigger headache. If you find a supplier of remanufactured and refurbished furniture, they should take care of that pesky old furniture for you, as they can reuse many of the pieces, or at least parts of them. You can also sleep easy knowing that you didn’t contribute vast amounts of usable furniture to a landfill just because it wouldn’t have fit your new office design.
If you can get a supplier like Envirotech to source furniture for your new office space and also remove any old unwanted furniture from the same space, you’ve solved two problems with one supplier.
3. Buy Remanufactured and Refurbished Furniture
When you have a project that can’t sacrifice space planning and needs to be completed fast, remanufactured and refurbished furniture can give you mega benefits.
How to finish a project fast? First, consider the difference between remanufactured and refurbished products and decide which will work best for your project.
- Remanufactured furniture reuses parts from discarded furniture and combines them with new parts to make a fresh piece that is built to the same specifications as a newly manufactured one.
- Refurbished furniture takes used pieces and repairs the imperfections, bringing them to a higher quality than used furniture, but with no new parts.
The main advantage of remanufactured and refurbished furniture is that it is significantly less expensive than new furniture. But there are other advantages:
- Remanufactured and refurbished furniture is more environmentally friendly than new furniture because less energy goes into the remanufacturing or refurbishing process and old furniture is given a second life instead of going to a landfill.
- Remanufactured and refurbished furniture can also be ergonomic. Envirotech, uses ergonomic furniture in the remanufacturing and refurbished process so employees don’t have to sacrifice comfort or health to help save the environment.
Does Your Project Management Include Workplace Wellness?
Envirotech can help to ensure your next project is on time, on budget, and keeps people healthy.